Pasadena Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Skilled Injury Attorneys Providing You with Legal Support
At Tedford & Associates, our Pasadena catastrophic injury lawyer has been helping accident victims suffering from catastrophic injuries recover monetary damage. Our team is prepared to fight for full and fair compensation for traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and severe burns.
Our Team Is Here to Help
Tedford & Associates has been successfully representing victims of catastrophic injuries throughout Pasadena, Glendale and all of Los Angeles County since 1994. Cases of catastrophic injury - defined as injuries resulting in death, causing permanent disability or causing severe injury to the head, neck, spine, spinal cord or brain - require experienced legal skill inside and outside the courtroom.
We consult our network of experts, including accident reconstructionists, safety engineers, forensics specialists and medical professionals, to understand the full nature of the accident and the injury. With catastrophic injury, it is important for you and your Pasadena catastrophic injury lawyer to know the long-term realities of medical treatment, rehabilitation, loss of wages, pain suffering, disability and loss of enjoyment of life.
Catastrophic Injuries Have Long-Term Implications
Catastrophic injuries have severe repercussions and often result in permanent damage. Such an injury affects the entire family. Catastrophic injuries can last weeks, months, or years and may require the constant personal attention and assistance of another person or several people.
Common injuries include the following:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) - Falls and motor vehicle accidents may cause a traumatic injury to the brain, which could lead to death, permanent disability and loss of memory and body functions.
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis - Affecting the central nervous system, injury to the spinal cord and nerve roots can be devastating. A form of paralysis may result, either paraplegia, in which a person loses function of the lower extremities, or quadriplegia, loss of function in all four limbs. Long-term care would most likely be required.
- Severe burns - Many types of accidents, including construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents and product-related accidents, can result in severe burns that could lead to disability and disfigurement.
- Loss of limbs - A construction, motor vehicle or product-related accident could cause a limb to separate from the body. Or a limb may require surgical removal after the accident. Amputation is physically and emotionally traumatic, and the victim may require long-term care.
- Internal organ damage - Body crushing caused by a truck accident or construction accident can cause severe damage to internal organs, including the lungs, kidney and heart.
- Broken bones - Not all bone fractures heal appropriately. They may result in permanent loss of mobility.
- Loss of hearing or vision - Loss of hearing or vision can lead to job loss, lost ability to earn a living and trauma.
- Permanent nerve damage - Permanent nerve damage may limit a person's physical ability to perform everyday activities and cause certain sensitivities.
Get the Help You Need for Your Catastrophic Injury
Tedford & Associates in Pasadena has helped families deal with the harsh financial realities of long-term disability caused by a catastrophic injury. Tell us about your situation in a free initial consultation. We offer convenient appointments during normal business hours and can accommodate early mornings, evenings and weekends. We offer our services on a contingency fee basis.
Call us at (626) 325-0142 or contact us online.
Motorcycle Crash $2,750,000.00
Disability Discrimination $1,000,000.00
Construction Accident: Crane Injuries $995,000.00
Insurance Bad Faith $900,000.00
Rear-end Auto Accident: Neck and Toe Injury 850,000.00
Dog Bite $340,000.00
I-5 Tunnel Crash: Truck Accident $300,000.00
Police Brutality: Use of Taser $225,000.00
Rear-end Auto Accident: Lumbar Injury $185,000.00
Dog Bite $184,000.00
If I could give 10 stars, I would.- James H.
They are the best!!!!- Adelle A.
He is very sharp and can handle complex litigation.- Sammy D.
He takes every case personally and fights for his clients with skill, passion and tireless effort.- Bill A.
Having Tedford and Adrianos on my side felt like having genuine people who adhered to ethics and due diligence.- Tarika S.