Types of Drug Crimes & Penalties
Types of drug crimes include:
- Possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Possession of a narcotic.
- Possession for sale of a controlled substance.
- Transportation of a controlled substance.
- Sale or furnish a controlled substance to a minor.
- Selling a substance in lieu of a controlled substance.
California leads the United States in drug convictions. Potential penalties
include jail or prison sentences, probation or parole, legal fines, restitution
to law enforcement, mandatory counseling, registration as a drug offender,
and having your driver's license revoked.
Needless to say, a drug crime conviction carries serious implications that
may follow you for the rest of your life. That is what makes hiring an
experienced Pasadena drug crime attorney such a necessity. Tedford &
Associates carry an extensive knowledge of drug laws, and with more than
30 years of experience and the skill to successfully defend any client,
we have what it takes to firmly advocate on your behalf.
Why choose Tedford & Associates?
- Our attorneys have an Avvo Rating of 10.0.
- We offer free consultations.
- Our firm has been serving the area since 1994.
- We have over 33 years of combined experience.
- Our lawyers can give you the personalized experience you deserve.
We would love to serve in any way possible, so please do not hesitate to
contact us to reach our Pasadena drug crime defense attorneys. When you walk through
our doors, you will be treated with the respect and dignity that everyone
deserves, and we can strive to make your case a success.
Get started on your free consultation
by calling us at (626) 793-7270 today.