Pasadena Defective Product Attorney
Experienced, Skilled & Reliable Legal Counsel
When you purchase a product, you are protected by specific rights as a consumer. However, the last thing on your mind is getting hurt because of it. Unfortunately, defective products in the marketplace happen often, leading to serious injuries and even fatalities.
Product liability cases may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Motor vehicles and automotive parts
- Children’s products and toys
- Medical and pharmaceutical products
- Construction equipment
- Food products
At Tedford & Associates, we possess the pervasive knowledge of the California legal system and court processes in order to successfully recover your entitled compensation. With over 30 years of legal experience, our Pasadena personal injury lawyers can help you obtain the justice you deserve.
Types of Product Defects
Big corporations have a responsibility to design, manufacture, and sell safe and reliable products. If you have been injured by a product, you must prove that the product which caused your injury was defective and that the defect is what made the product hazardous.
The following are three types of defects which can lead to injury:
- Design defects – Prior to being manufactured, there are inherent flaws in the design which make the product unsafe.
- Manufacturing defects – Those which occur during the course of the manufacturing or assembling of the product.
- Marketing defects – The way the product was marketed contained flaws, including improper labels, inadequate instructions or insufficient safety warnings.
Call Us For Trustworthy Legal Representation Today! (626) 325-0142
Our Pasadena personal injury lawyer understands that large companies and retailers need to be held accountable for their negligence. We have an exceptional track record of success defending our clients in various types of personal injury cases and know what it takes to help you make a complete recovery.